Don’t try this at home!

So I had all these holiday entries planned for ModBlog, and then my laptop that stores them has a power supply failure and won’t boot… So all I can give you this Christmas is an answer to the age-old question: “Do crabs enjoy the taste of human flesh?”

Adults only!

DivX download link for BME members: Extreme2 or Full members

BMEvideo has the answer: “YES!”

9 thoughts on “Don’t try this at home!

Posted on 12-25-2005 12:26:43 by Jol
    That sorta freaks me out to go swimming in the ocean. Since I’m surrounded by the ocean…

Posted on 12-25-2005 13:42:44 by confused
    what is that the crab is attacking?

Posted on 12-25-2005 13:48:47 by Robyn
    i have the same question as above, to me it looks like a bloody rag..?

Posted on 12-25-2005 14:08:02 by glider
    think about male anatomy, then think about gloryholes.

Posted on 12-25-2005 18:50:38 by dilbert
    Wait a minute, is that, what I think it is?

Posted on 12-25-2005 19:57:36 by glowimperial
    Is this the latest male CBT version of a donkey show on your side of the border Shannon?

Posted on 12-25-2005 22:01:30 by BadlyDrawnGirl
    uhm ?

Posted on 12-25-2005 23:09:28 by leftys missin
    he ate my nuts yikes

Posted on 12-26-2005 18:34:17 by ammre
    i dunno about crabs, but i personally find it a bit tough to chew…

Posted on 12-26-2005 21:41:48 by peejay
    I still don’t get it. What the hell is that?

Posted on 12-26-2005 21:50:43 by dickhead
    the head of a cock

Posted on 12-27-2005 02:58:45 by ???
    why is it that colour?

Posted on 12-27-2005 07:02:09 by peejay
    oh, now i see it. it’s underwater, i think, so it’s all weird lookin.

Posted on 12-27-2005 13:58:45 by sepulture SPANISH!?

Posted on 12-27-2005 15:30:36 by Micrurus
    Yes, it’s a song from their new album, the song is entitled “Te Quiero Puta” (I love you bitch)

Posted on 12-27-2005 17:03:16 by Poppie
    But is the penis still attatched to the guy? I cant tell.

Posted on 12-27-2005 19:03:18 by lefty hate righty so he left and the crap ate him
    i dont think it is a penis, i think it is a nut sack,

Posted on 12-27-2005 19:04:56 by yikes its eating my balls
    well more over it really looks like a tennis ball that had its seem cut and something shoved thru it, and bleached white with a dab of ketch up for good looks

Posted on 12-27-2005 20:28:39 by SaharanSnowfall

Posted on 12-27-2005 22:25:57 by Jol
    a dead bodypart underwater is probably white.. think about it, it doesnt have any blood running through it to have a pinkish color…anyways I’m not swimming in the ocean when im on the rag!

Posted on 12-29-2005 20:30:57 by penski
    Looks like sushi…

Anyhoo…Yeah – a glans devoid of blood is the pretty obvious choice in this round of ‘name that anatomical structure’…

PS: bagsy the first ‘he caught crabs’ pun.

Posted on 12-29-2005 21:38:27 by joshua
    a glans devoid of blood? there’s blood in the picture!

Posted on 12-30-2005 00:19:45 by dumbass
    penski is not so smart after all!!

Posted on 12-30-2005 05:37:07 by penski
    The majority of the tissue has no blood in it. There is blood *on* it.

Posted on 12-30-2005 13:29:41 by me
    maybe Shannon will clarify for us. i’m having modblog post withdrawals!!

Posted on 12-30-2005 14:33:34 by Its me!

Posted on 12-30-2005 14:40:59 by sneezy
    yeah me too i miss the posts, i really am now wonderin what the hell that white blob is that the crab is going crazy over

Posted on 12-30-2005 18:42:12 by joshua
    penski is god.

Posted on 12-31-2005 02:48:58 by _Stigmata_
    maybe im wrong but it looks like the head of some guys dick stickin into a hole underwater that happens to have a meatotomy.

Posted on 01-01-2006 10:36:07 by J.
    I’m guessing thats one of the little crabs from the pet store you put in the fish tank so based on the size it most likely is the head w/ meatotomy… i dunno, i’m still not sure

Rammstein needs to stop making records. NOW. *gag*

Posted on 01-02-2006 00:55:21 by th576i
    i think we need a new entry.

Posted on 01-02-2006 01:48:02 by .
    shannon’s busy enough, dude. go write your own entry.

Posted on 01-02-2006 07:25:38 by Poppie
    Yeah, th576i, Shannon doesnt owe us modblog, he does enough for us.

Posted on 01-02-2006 14:37:44 by Chester
    Why hasn’t anyone said, “I love to eat crabs, why shouldn’t they love to eat humans?”

Posted on 01-02-2006 16:47:35 by th576i
    i meant to clear up the issue, not for my own entertainment.

Posted on 01-03-2006 13:51:00 by Jol
    Exactly, Shannon deserves a break.

Posted on 01-03-2006 14:42:55 by .

Posted on 01-03-2006 15:26:04 by Micrurus
    Yesterday I ate crabs in an uncle’s birthday party, I couldn’t help but think about the video as I eat them.

Posted on 01-05-2006 17:53:38 by steph
    It looks like the head of a penis to me, but I don’t think it has been detatched, just poking through a hole in a tub, or something like that.

Posted on 01-05-2006 22:44:16 by j.
    personally I felt te quiero puta was the point where rammstein jumped the shark.

Posted on 01-05-2006 22:45:20 by Everyone Loves a Slinky
    I just want to know what it is. Because if crabs like to eat parts of the male anatomy, I may need to go to the pet store and then visit a few exboyfriends of mine. Hehe.

Posted on 01-05-2006 23:43:26 by Micrurus
    Crabs will eat almost anything they can take to their mouths. They’re pretty tasty though. I’ve seen some asians living here in Peru who like to eat them alive and kicking, maybe next time I’ll show them the video so they stop eating them alive.

Posted on 01-06-2006 06:29:43 by CS Williams
    Definately seems to be the head of a penis, and it definatley seems to be bleeding after getting bitten. Maybe it’s tied off somehow and is white because of that? Makes me think it’d turn purple but, I’m lacking a good answer as well as everyone else apparently

Posted on 01-06-2006 07:27:53 by sneezy
    we just need to get shannon to give us another hint, the first one was not good enough, due to everyone still being perplexed by this issue

Posted on 01-06-2006 17:54:42 by toe
    at first I thought it was a cotton ball with blood on it (from the linked image, not the movie) but once I watched it, I do believe it is the head of a penis that is somehow inside a tank with an aquatic crab.

Think about the skin color – if you put your hands in water for a long period of time, they get wrinkly and white in color…. yes?

Posted on 01-06-2006 23:50:18 by nurse gracer
    i have to say, if it is still attached, which it most certainly is, then the tank set up (in order to keep water covering said penis) must be either elaborate or entirely underwater. kudos to whomever decided to get their dick bitten by a crab, cause i live on an island and now am a slight bit wary….

Posted on 01-07-2006 23:14:15 by Randy
    If you really think about it, if someone stuck their penis through a hole that is so tight as to not leak water back through the hole, the circulation has to be cut off to the penis, hence the colour. BUT there is still some blood left in there, because when the crab is munchin out, it bleeds. It has to be attatched and alive, or else it wouldn’t do that.

Posted on 01-08-2006 00:29:58 by Donnie Baker
    Shut Up!!,…Randy

Posted on 01-08-2006 03:51:07 by Aretha
    I’m among the camp of people that want a modblog update. It was swimming along nicely but has come to a grinding halt. I’m officially tired of seeing this cockhead and crab on top.

Posted on 01-08-2006 05:47:39 by mitch
    I’m officially tired of seeing people who bitch when they don’t get enough free shit!!

Posted on 01-08-2006 06:45:26 by .

i agree this blod rocked for a wile there now its just become borring, but its sucha good idea

Posted on 01-08-2006 08:49:45 by Caslyn
    What does anyone think the metal bit sticking out of the left hand side is?
    And give Shannon a break, his computer’s poorly.

Posted on 01-08-2006 08:54:38 by sneezy
    well this has to be the longest running blog thread on here lol, and that craby feeling cocky is just a mystery we will never know, loads of ppl think they know but till we hear it from mister i got something in the tank and the crab is eating it guy or shannon it will remain a mystery. and yeah an update would be nice but sounds like shannon has a lot going right now so, i know we will get caught up as soon as everything is back on track

Posted on 01-08-2006 13:49:28 by delete modblog, and then half of you won\’t sit around bitching about updates.’);

i think we should just delete modblog, and then half of you won’t sit around bitching about updates.’);

Posted on e else\’s iam page to stalk.

by joshua

iam page to stalk.

Posted on 01-09-2006 00:38:29 by Aretha
    Wow that was a great emo reaction, thanks!!

Posted on 01-09-2006 04:06:06 by Caroline
    well Shannon, we know your sick so we understand with this not being updated. I hope you havent forgot about us.

Posted on 01-09-2006 09:04:56 by Leeanne
    Aretha, could you please get your head out of your ass for just a second? Shannon does not owe you a god damn update. In addition to this fact, if you’ve read his own page you’d know that he’s ill right now and doesn’t know what the problem is. He’s got way more on his mind than entertaining YOU at the moment.

And even if he weren’t sick with something possibly serious, he still doesn’t OWE us this modblog. Frankly I think it’s really cool of him to do something like this, in addition to all the other thankless work he does on BME.

Posted on 01-09-2006 14:31:03 by .
    haha. ba ZING.

Posted on 01-10-2006 10:55:35 by Stacey
    I personally don’t mind that it hasn’t been updated, Shannon has enough going on, everyone deserves a break. I mean that was posted on Christmas day, who works on Christmas day? He does enough, and IAM is still running so be thankful.
    That video being on top is annoying me though, because I really can’t figure out what it is, I thought it was some guys balls but now i’m not sure.

Posted on 01-10-2006 13:57:21 by .
    someone who’s not Christian works on Christmas Day

Posted on 01-10-2006 18:42:56 by sneezy
    well i know lots of non christians that celebrate christmas did you forget about that fat guy in a red suit hmm he is not christian

Posted on 01-10-2006 18:45:08 by penski
    Only posting again because I want to use the word ‘exsanguinate’…It’s not used anywhere near as much as it should be.

(this post was brought to you by the words ‘qualm’ and ‘ordnance’)

Posted on 01-10-2006 18:49:30 by Jared
    You know, it has gotten to the point that I don’t mind Modblog being down. I am getting my kicks out of all of these comments and arguments

Posted on 01-10-2006 23:05:09 by *
    I agree with Jared.

Posted on 01-10-2006 23:44:53 by .
    actually, saint nick was christian. you know. that whole saint thing.

Posted on 01-11-2006 00:12:13 by the winner!!
    you can all thank me later, I was right, this is straight from the pages of BME Video

Crab Attack
    Col inserts the head of his cock through a hole in the side of a fish tank containing a quite hungry crab and tests the theory that crabs enjoy the taste of human flesh. After a few minutes of painstaking (err, painful?) research, a definitive answer of “YES” is reached. The video is shot through water so it’s a bit hazy, but I consider this a recommended download!

Posted on 01-11-2006 02:14:33 by boucanier
    I love bme, it’s the only place where people argue which part of the male genitalia the hungry crab is attacking.

Posted on 01-11-2006 03:06:15 by Aretha
    wow no update?

*tumbleweed blows through modblog*

So I griped that I would’ve liked to see an update and I was berated by a bunch of crybaby brown nosers. Cute, guys. Keep it up.

*insert ass kissing noise here*

Really though, shannon, hope you feel better soon!

Posted on 01-11-2006 05:38:43 by tokyowars
    I’m with Jared! rofl

Posted on 01-11-2006 08:38:59 by .
    Aretha-Go Home!!

Posted on 01-11-2006 09:34:50 by -dumbass!!
    Aretha-”Really though, shannon, hope you feel better soon!”-looks like you’re brown nosing now

Posted on 01-11-2006 13:49:00 by herekittykitty
    So there we have it: It’s a dickhead with a crab feasting on it during Christmas. And yes, the crab was Christian =)

Posted on 01-11-2006 13:57:26 by Lauren
    I think all crabs are Christian

Posted on 01-11-2006 14:59:46 by .
    slowwllly losing intresttttt

Posted on 01-11-2006 16:04:58 by :o)
    Eat a banana then.

Posted on 01-11-2006 18:10:24 by poopy pants
    What a bunch of wining babies. Shannon has bigger priorities at the moment (obviously) then updating the modblog. He’ll get to it when he can, be patient. At least he left us with an amusing last entry for the time being…..

Posted on 01-11-2006 18:13:30 by Aretha
    like I’m going to let punctuation tell me what to do.

Posted on 01-11-2006 19:08:11 by doldrums
    “man i wish modblog would get updated”

Posted on 01-11-2006 19:15:25 by jason
    ^^^chill out…

Posted on 01-11-2006 20:41:20 by .SillyStef.
    everyone loves chuck norris

Posted on 01-11-2006 21:39:51 by dilbert
    Hell yeah, that dude’s awesome.

Posted on 01-11-2006 22:01:11 by Me, again
    Feel better soon, Shannon!!!

Posted on 01-11-2006 23:00:55 by **
    i love kidneys and chuck norris.

Posted on 01-11-2006 23:52:41 by boucanier
    Don’t love Chuck Norris, for he is not a forgiving god. Fear Chuck Norris, for he is a vengeful god.

Posted on 01-12-2006 03:42:45 by Me, again
    Hey! stop talking about god damn Chuck Norris and Kidneys and whos christian and whos not for 2 seconds and tell Shannon to feel better damn it!!!!

Posted on 01-12-2006 04:25:34 by outmywindow
    A penis eating crab has just been completely upstaged by Chuck Norris. He should be proud!

(Also, I swore I wouldn’t add to this already bloated list of responses, but alas here I am…)

Posted on 01-12-2006 08:51:46 by SHUT UP
    i think Shannon has enough emo kids kissing his ass, i mean telling him to feel better.
    ANYONE WHO POSTS AFTER THIS ONE IS A LOSER!! (let’s see what happens, haha)

Posted on 01-12-2006 10:02:27 by A. Loser
    ben still hates chuck norris…”damn you chuck norris!”

Posted on 01-12-2006 17:24:10 by boucanier
    This area is a designated brown nose free zone. If your nose has any brown marks, leave.

Posted on 01-12-2006 17:55:18 by Me, Again
    Is it Brown nosing to tell someone to feel better? I thought that was just common curtsey…

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:24:22 by Seacrest, OUT!
    no, the well wishes are fine. It’s the people who have a major hissy fit on anyone who wonders what happened to modblog. Seeing as shannon hasn’t posted here since christmas, but his own page has been updated over 30 times since christmas.

Nobody “demanded” or even “bitched” to get anything free, but people jumped on this bandwagon of “how DARE YOU ask for a new entry!” “you have your head up your ass” “go find someone else’s page to stalk” “He doesn’t OWE you ANYTHING” and all this. Anyway, it’s been fun watching you all get riled up over a simple query… but recess is over and it’s time for your milk and a nap.

Obviously you came here hoping to see a new entry, just like me. Instead you found that bloody half eaten cockhead. Again. Anyway, I’m done. Maybe I’ll have something good to read in a couple more weeks. Until then, sweet dreams BME.

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:29:20 by penski
    Here…have a paper hat:

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:31:50 by .
    what the fuck is *n?

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:33:23 by penski
    Now sit down and have a nice cup (well a pint…British pint, not US pint that is…) of tea:

Isn’t that better? Chill, Winston.

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:36:19 by penski
    my first initial…force of habit, I’ve been ending emails, posts, usenet crap et cetera with it for about a decade now.

Posted on 01-12-2006 18:41:28 by .
    ok, i was just curious

Posted on 01-13-2006 00:17:07 by herekittykitty
    And who’s to say that isn’t Chuck Norris’ peen in that vid? Hm? something to think about :p

Posted on 01-13-2006 16:12:37 by Randy
    Wow…Chuck Norris would kick that crab’s ASS afterwards.

Posted on 01-14-2006 01:32:22 by taterotica
    from crab to chuck norris?

Posted on 01-14-2006 01:32:42 by taterotica
    might as well make it 100

2. Hi All, I’m pleased to see that my short video aroused so much comment. I apologise for my late reply, but only just stumbled across this site.
    I enjoyed the speculation on what the video was about, but can clarify that it is the head of my penis pushed through a tightly fitting hole on a plastic container. The cold salt water and the restricted blood flow tends to make the color lighten. It also stops the water from becoming too clouded with blood when the crab tears pieces of skin off. The piece of steel is a stainless steel rod through a piercing which helps to hold the head through the hole.
    Hope this clarifies.

3. I just wonder how long you let that crab do its work? Seems like the 30 or so seconds would have been long enuf – - how long did you let that crab munch away? Time-wise or skin-wise?

4. Time varies. Sometimes I can leave the crabs to munch for up to 30 mins. It depends on how hungry the crab is I guess, and how much it takes at a time. I tend to get a little “hooked” on the sensation and leave them as long as possible.
    I have since made a vid of sealice devouring flesh off the head, but having difficulty forwarding to the BME video email address.
    I will keep trying.

5. I plan to do this soon I love the way the crab is eating his cock head I would love see more crab eating cock ; )
    pins2go@cox. net