When it pains, it roars

I’m not actually sure who did the tattoo because I got the picture from my friend Eric “Hollywood” Piercer at Wade’s Tattoo in Lancaster, PA who did the nipple piercings. In terms of the various heart tattoos out there, I like this one; it’s very “classical” looking…

One thought on “When it pains, it roars

Posted on 02-11-2006 17:35:11 by HollywoodPiercer
    Thank you Shannon for posting this picture. I myself agree with the classical look of the tattoo. The tattoo was a client drawn piece. Tattoo done by artist Justin Weatherholtz at Wizard’s World in Reading, PA

Posted on 02-11-2006 22:05:42 by yoyo
    I didn’t see the women in it at first…that is beautiful!

Posted on 02-12-2006 00:15:52 by CS Williams
    I think it’s kind of funny, like that, my aunt has a painting in her living room, it’s a forest scene and apparently most people have to look at it a number of times to realize the branches and leaves make out a dragon. I saw it straight away and couldn’t see the picture without it in there. Same with the heart, the first thing I focused on was the women.

Posted on 02-12-2006 09:48:13 by lippi
    that is BEAUTIFUL.

Posted on 02-12-2006 15:17:53 by CS Williams
    Incase my thoughts were unclear, I really like the tat as well.

Posted on 02-13-2006 00:57:25 by thumpa thumpa
    it is in the anatomy that we find the beaty of what the anatomy shows us…beats the “standard” heart ANY day of the week!

Posted on 02-13-2006 07:26:10 by deerheart
    are the letters mirrored?

Posted on 02-13-2006 11:17:26 by CS Williams
    I believe it says, “When it pains, it roars” mirrored

Posted on 02-22-2006 22:34:22 by etoile
    I saw the women on the second glance, but not the first, and now I can’t see it without them either. Perhaps the text is not tattooed mirrored, but rather the photo is a self-portrait taken in the mirror?