Wayde Dunn = Scalpel King

I just keep getting more and more impressed by the scar work I’m seeing from Wayde at Puncture in Maroochydore, Qld, Australia. It’s really stunning stuff. Check out this Mayan king design he did — in these photos it’s about four months old and keloiding beautifully.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Wayde Dunn = Scalpel King

Posted on 03-15-2006 22:09:51 by Neon Charge Eclipse
    I have a cutting done by Wayde and I must say its one of my absolute favourite mods.

It turned 1 year old on Monday and has healed awesomly.

Check out my page for some righteously graphic procedural pics:P

Posted on 03-15-2006 23:15:34 by jezebel
    very happy to see Wayde getting some recognition! he is an awesome guy, and skilled to boot!
    He jumped in on my cutting at Scar Wars :) Although it is only a month old, it is healing really well, and I couldn’t be anything other than exstatic about it.

Posted on 03-16-2006 00:53:41 by bleeding hearts show
    thats awesome!!

Posted on 03-16-2006 02:18:35 by J
    at first glance, i thought the first shot showed it bending around a wrist.
    until i saw the nipples in the other pics.
    pretty! :)

Posted on 03-16-2006 03:06:41 by outmywindow
    Wow, that is just amazing!!!

Posted on 03-16-2006 16:01:23 by coiffed
    that really is beautiful! I’ve often thought of getting a mayan cloud serpent done in either white ink or scar work, so it’s awesome to see how beautiful these classic designs work with scars!!

Posted on 03-16-2006 17:20:25 by laura
    That is absolutely beautiful!

Posted on 03-19-2006 05:13:33 by eclipsael
    Wow, absolutely stunning!

Posted on 04-12-2006 06:47:48 by toddy
    As another who has Waydes work, (I think I was either his second or first??!!??!!) I just wanna say GO WAYDE!!!!

2. i havent seen that thing before
    that s the real artist i think
    thoose lines are beautiful