Long Tongue Olympics

Is Tara (IAM:XxmexX) going to take the gold (previous entries: one, two)? I have to apologize though — because Tara lives in the Toronto area, I can’t write anything suitably perverted here without risking bumping into her on the street and being completely mortified!

But I’m saying it real loud in my head, honest.

8 thoughts on “Long Tongue Olympics

Posted on 03-21-2006 18:06:33 by Efix
    And I’ll have the honnor of splitting Tara’s tongue in Jully!

Posted on 03-22-2006 03:44:32 by Bas
    And after that she’s also taking the gold for deepest split?

Posted on 03-22-2006 04:25:03 by 5am
    those eyes are crazy too. she’s gorgeous

Posted on 03-22-2006 04:39:45 by nana
    her eyes and eyelashes not to mention her teeth.

oh. and her tongue.

Posted on 03-22-2006 12:27:13 by Dee-LuXX
    I’m gonna beat you!

Posted on 03-22-2006 14:36:12 by b
    I think the eyes and eyelashes are lovely, but a tongue that long is ugly to me.

Posted on 03-22-2006 17:08:12 by Rams
    I dont know about “b” but she could toss my salad any time

Posted on 04-16-2006 06:07:11 by georgia
    holy crap there long..they almost look fake.. but look great pierced..

2. hi i am trying to find all the information i can about body modication i can before i start my own but i did not fave to go any furture than bme thanks guys it has been a trip

3. hoolllllllllllly mother of pearl, do u know wut a good frencher u would be with one of those things. this got me wondering
    i want to have a longer tonge how the hell do u do it and email me the answer back thnx a million