Pinups you say?

As you may know, I’m running a be the next BMEgirl contest right now. Basically it involves finding the best pinups on IAM, converting them into cartoons, and making shirts (and maybe stickers to). Anyway, in “celebration” of that, I wanted to share with you a few pinup tattoos. Let’s start with this one called “My Wife” by Jime Litwalk at ES Kustoms in Troy, MI.

Or how about this realistic style sexy bathing beauty by Matt at Lost Highway in Belgium.

Finally, I also quite like this Vargas Girl or bomber art piece by the legendary Henry Goldfield at Goldfield’s Tattoo in San Francisco, CA.

Oh, and please everyone, do pass on the BMEgirl contest to anyone you think should give it a try!

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

3 thoughts on “Pinups you say?

Posted on 04-18-2006 04:42:25 by ammre
    the last one makes me think of petuna from Pete and Pete, the pinup in red the younger brother has tattooed on his forearm. I’d love to see a modded petunia pinup…

Posted on 04-18-2006 05:37:31 by penski
    Pete and Pete…The best thing on Nickelodeon in the UK in the early nineties…Unfortunately, I think I’m the only one that remembers it.

Penski – the biggest wang….IN THE WORLD!

Posted on 04-18-2006 13:38:54 by /
    that boy from pete and pete is on a commercial now for some fast food
    i saw him and was like its pete and pete and my husband didn’t know who i was talking about :)

Posted on 04-18-2006 18:44:50 by Mr.Wizard
    fuck pete and pete…..the tattoos look incredible

Posted on 04-19-2006 02:27:58 by sarah
    penski you are definitely not the only one who remembers it. I happen to have the whole series on dvd…man I’m a nerd

Posted on 04-19-2006 18:13:20 by penski
    Sarah – if you’re in the UK, can I borrow it?

2. so this is nuts i have this same image tattooed on my arm, done by dave at ancient art in virginia beach,va. i think mine is much better, the greay is a bit much, nearly the same size and everything, i kept the shoes on though. my younger brother stepped it up a notch.