Here is your news roundup for May 8, 2015:
* DNTO admires “body art” (Apr. 25, 2015) – This is an hour long radio show discussing different kinds of body art.
* Some Tattoos Interfere With Apple Watch, Company Confirms
* Dad kicked out of restaurants ‘because of neck tattoo dedicated to his daughter’
* Mega extreme tattoos: Scarification slices away top layer to leave open bloody wounds (Ed. Sacrificial branding? *lol*)
In celebrity news…
* It Took 11 Hours To Apply Cara Delevingne’s Custom Met Gala Tattoos (Ed. They aren’t real tattoos)
* Country Singer Brantley Gilbert Gets Giant Gun Tattoo in Support of the 2nd Amendment
* Demi Lovato Finally Gets Her Vagina Tattoo Removed
If you read any news stories relating to body modification please do send them in.