Call for help, or crazy bling?

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Call for help, or crazy bling?

Posted on 01-27-2006 03:38:21 by penski

I’m thinking about for my inner lip…

Posted on 01-27-2006 03:42:04 by outmywindow
    That person has some serious dental hygiene issues…

Posted on 01-27-2006 05:00:10 by beckolyn
    No kidding *gag*

Posted on 01-27-2006 05:50:42 by Cory

thats me. and my teeth are fine. the purple stuff is from the ink. but yes. my bottom teeth are a little crooked.

Posted on 01-27-2006 09:02:03 by San
    I think I’d be more concerned about how low your seemingly low gum line is doing. Crooked teeth are cute, missing teeth are bad.

Posted on 01-27-2006 11:28:35 by joshua
    for a labret that size, the gumline looks surprisingly good. go look at yr own in a mirror.

Posted on 01-28-2006 21:42:40 by San
    Perhaps my gums are just abnormally high then, I remember compairing the first time I saw this picture.

2. I thought about the low gumline as well when I saw this. Believe me when I say this: having a low gumline is SCARY. (that is if you don’t want to lose teeth, if that is your thing, thats fine & nevermind this post) I got mono and in the process got an infection in my mouth/gums which made my teeth loose and I literally had nightmares about my teeth falling out. *shudders*