Navel Removal

Take a close look at this photo and you’ll notice the total lack of a navel. It hasn’t been Photoshopped out — it’s been surgically removed… As will probably come as no surprise, this is via the always cutting edge Emilio Gonzalez of Venezuela, currently opening a new studio in Belgium.

His slogan? CHANGE YOUR MIND, I’LL CHANGE YOUR BODY.

As well as via IAM and Mithos Tattoo, you can contact him at modificate@hotmail.com if you’re looking to have work done.

9 thoughts on “Navel Removal

Posted on 02-06-2006 01:00:25 by Jol
    Hey thats awesome!

Posted on 02-06-2006 02:21:48 by boucanier
    nuts.

Posted on 02-06-2006 09:14:27 by 888
    lol his boyfriend must have been blonde and he hated it being bruised

Posted on 02-06-2006 09:55:31 by Sade
    my step-father doesn’t have a navel,but that’s due to medical reason…

Posted on 02-06-2006 10:16:21 by .
    how do you even do that? dermabrade the navel? skin graft? omg.

Posted on 02-06-2006 15:46:21 by A
    stomache lifting?

Posted on 02-07-2006 19:44:11 by herekittykitty
    I’m assuming it’s like when they re-locate a navel after a tummy-tuck…but in this case just toss it.
    Cool effect with the bio-mechanoid tatts. (Part machine with no need for a umbilical cord.)

Posted on 02-08-2006 03:37:13 by Rockerbaby
    Looks neat! I get a suffocating feeling when I look at it/imagine having no belly button myself.

Posted on 03-20-2006 09:09:16 by AMAGAWD
    THAT GUY IS HIDEOUS! HOW COULD U DO THAT! SO IN-HUMAN! EWWWW

Posted on 03-20-2006 22:31:10 by just a guest
    totally cool.

2. as a person that doesn’t really like nipple removal (maybe really doesn’t like is more appropriate) – i have to agree with cris.. would look awesome…

look great already, though…

3. It’s a little known fact that legendary film-maker Alfred Hitchcock had his navel surgically removed as well.

4. Yeah I’m looking into it so I can get a big piece on my stomach.

Doin a litle research atm about it.

5. Pingback: BME: Tattoo, Piercing and Body Modification News » Features » The Lizardman Q&A Part 10 [The Lizardman]

6. I have no tummy button, how the hell did this guy get the scar so smooth and neat? Mine is like a big letter “T”