Hardcore Tattoo, Part II

Since everyone was so mean last time I posted a “HARDCORE” tattoo (literally), I figured I might as well give it a second go and see if the response is any better… Here’s one featuring the most hardcore cartoon out there (ever read alt.sex.hello-kitty?).

One thought on “Hardcore Tattoo, Part II

Posted on 02-17-2006 02:56:45 by scary
    cute, i have that hello kitty design on a shirt.

Posted on 02-17-2006 10:41:01 by verucassault
    Yeah. I remember the other “hardcore” one. That was an interesting set of responses. I do like this one, personally – it’s cute and has a generous sprinkling of irony/satire on it.

Posted on 02-17-2006 12:13:04 by LostSally000
    Oh! This is soooo pretty! Shit! I would get this one…well not exactly the same one but similiar…I LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 02-17-2006 21:04:37 by jr
    yeah, but at least this hardcore ink is a little tongue in cheek (um, not that hello kitty has a mouth…)

Posted on 02-17-2006 21:09:08 by W13
    Ive never noticed that hello kitty didnt have a mouth, how very odd.

Posted on 02-18-2006 04:37:57 by penski
    Somehow the thought of Hello Kitty mewling through an electronic voicebox….interests me.

Not quite arouses me…definitely interests though.

Posted on 02-18-2006 05:52:41 by creeped out
    nah she mews by telepathy…read shannons link…I just finished reading it all, and now im very creeped out..cos how many kids have hello kitty on their bags! thats just plain wrong lol

anyway, that is a nice piece of work, my only critic with it, is that to me, I dont believe the main tattoo and the lettering go together all that well, I duno, I think I would of made it a little bolder on the lettering..

still good none the less

Posted on 02-18-2006 10:53:16 by trick
    it would be funny to see hello kitty talking through a voicebox though. maybe i can get that tattooed on the other cheek