Tattooed Fruit — “Fruitfolio”

c/o Katelyn (as you may have guessed from the bottom left grapefruit).

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Tattooed Fruit — “Fruitfolio”

Posted on 02-18-2006 02:05:41 by CS Williams
    Are fruit skins in any way similar to human in that they could be used for practice?

Posted on 02-18-2006 05:04:53 by jm
    The somewhat obvious answer to your question would be “yes”.

Sweet picture!

Thanks, Modblog.

Posted on 02-18-2006 05:36:36 by umm I forgot :p
    this is a twist on the news article a few months back isnt it? about tattooed fruit cos some people are idiots…I duno I forget lol

Posted on 02-18-2006 09:57:35 by verucassault
    Yeah. I interviewed a tattoo artist for my local newspaper a few years ago and she said she practiced on oranges before she went to inking herself and her friends.

Posted on 02-18-2006 16:09:03 by the_logic_of_crocodiles
    its a shame you know these will rot away :(

Posted on 02-18-2006 23:52:52 by CS Williams
    Obviously, it is possible to tattoo fruit. I was wondering if it was viable for practice. I can draw on peoples’ arms with markers, but I wouldn’t consider myself ready to tattoo them.

Posted on 02-19-2006 07:02:39 by IR
    Im liking the WTF bananna

Posted on 02-19-2006 07:21:41 by and the Mieke shall inherit baby skulls
    Cool, check out Angelique Houtkamp’s baby skulls.

2. Pingback: » best of bme part1