Anatomically Correct Unicorn

Last week I mentioned Jimmy‘s drunken party beers, beers, beers tattoo. Today I wanted to show the much cruder half of his leg. This one is actually not by drunk buddies though, it’s by Mitch Perkins at Big Brad’s Tattoo in New Jersey.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Anatomically Correct Unicorn

Posted on 04-18-2006 11:57:06 by katie
    that’s classy.

Posted on 04-18-2006 15:15:22 by jimmieknuckles
    oh yeah when i think pink unicorn with a blue erection, i definitely think classy

Posted on 04-18-2006 16:20:17 by tricks and evil
    so very thieves world.

Posted on 04-18-2006 20:14:38 by outmywindow
    This guy’s leg just keeps getting better! Classy, no, but awesome nonetheless! And it that thing spacking?

(check out the shit-eating grin on that unicorn’s face!)

Posted on 04-18-2006 23:57:53 by yeah…
    i sometimes wonder what people who get graphic tattoos mothers think

Posted on 04-20-2006 10:42:02 by ID10T Error
    To Yeah:
    you’re a moron..
    People don’t get tattoos for “their mothers”.. (Unless it’s a memorial or whatever..) And more than like this dude’s mom probably knows what kind of jokester this guy is and loves him regardless!

Posted on 04-20-2006 20:21:38 by graphically tattooed
    To ID10T Error:
    you’re a dick…
    I don’t think “yeah…” was implying anything you just said. I’m on the other side. I’m a father with a “graphic” tattoo and my kid’s too young to be affected (2 months :)), but to this day my own mother doesn’t know. I obviously didn’t get it for her, that’s a little sick. But I’m 31 and still know my ass would get whupped if she saw it. I also do wonder how others mothers react. Like “Oh Johnny, I think the penis on your leg has a very nice pleasurable shape to it, but couldn’t you add more veins to the shaft?” or “*Gasp* get the hell out of my house you sick pervert *faint*” I think its a legitimate “I wonder” situation.

Posted on 04-21-2006 00:16:15 by yeah…
    Graphically tattooed basically got what I was trying to say. I wasn’t judging the tattoo at all. Infact I find it amusing, esp since unicorns generally represent purity. It was more of a light hearted comment than anything else anyway. Plus, sometimes I actually do think about random stuff like that. Admit it, the expressions so cliched someone had to say it :P

2. Pingback: ModBlog - What is it with unicorns? - Body modification and ritual blog sponsored by