"NOS power to the heart"

This is by Big Mick at Big Micks Ultimate Tattoo Studio in Littlehampton.

PS. I just fired up my kit car and home-built vehicle blog… If you’re into cars and have built one or seriously customized one (or know someone who has), please check out the site and help me out.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

One thought on “"NOS power to the heart"

Posted on 04-25-2006 01:26:21 by outmywindow
    What do you bet this person’s favorite movie is The Fast and the Furious… oh, what a piece of cinematic genious.

Posted on 04-25-2006 08:48:18 by tokyowars
    lol. I take it you never saw the sequel? That was even more a piece of cinematic genius! rofl…

Posted on 04-25-2006 15:45:04 by ID10T Error
    I really hope you guys are kidding about the F&F. I refuse to speak the names of those movies outloud.

Posted on 04-25-2006 17:14:42 by penski
    Then you’re a cretin.

The F&F films are a laugh; stick them on, sit down and zone out.

Plus the second one has Ludacris in it…And Devon Aoki…And now I’m rambling.

Anyhoo; stop being so pretentious and accept that, even though the cars have sixteen gears, random panels that fall out of the footwells, “OMG NAWWWWZ!” blasts of ten seconds and some of the worst acting and plotlines in cinematic history (marginally better than The Matrix), they’re good to switch off to and have a laugh.

Posted on 04-25-2006 22:38:34 by outmywindow
    ^^^ The F&F films are the “Road House”‘s of our generation…

Yeah, they’re definitely entertaining. It’s all about the guys in high school who actually thought the films were badass.

Posted on 04-26-2006 14:22:37 by penski
    On a related note, I’m getting a nice big bottle of N2O for my Chevette. Win.