Sao Paulo Tattoo Convention Pictures

In the previous entry I showed an amazing performance out of Argentina. I’d like to follow up in my “South America is awesome” theme here by sharing some great photos from my friend Osmar in Brasil. Some of the work is really amazing. These were taken at this year’s Sao Paulo convention, and you’ll see more early next week on BME as well.

3 thoughts on “Sao Paulo Tattoo Convention Pictures

Posted on 12-18-2005 02:26:31 by phill
    Who’s the superhero guy in yellow with the red “P” on his chest?

Posted on 12-18-2005 03:45:05 by phill
    Lest I forget, WOW!

Posted on 12-18-2005 05:41:11 by katie
    oh my goodness- absolutely stunning work! brilliant colors, and the portrait tattoos are some of the best ones i’ve ever seen. also, two over, two down is the best Jesus tat i’ve ever seen. there are some bad ones– but this one is so beautiful. and three over, bottom row is incredible!

sigh… such good work.

Posted on 12-19-2005 22:20:40 by la negra
    amazings works

Posted on 12-20-2005 11:31:52 by tiggerbaby3035

Posted on 12-21-2005 20:01:59 by daks
    who did these?

2. Hi I Does any one have any information on tattoo machine builder by the name Jaba machines Ive been trying to contact them but no luck, is there anyone out there that can help me please e-mail me at my name is gabe