I can see her spine!

Thanks to Rahim (IAM:trexchomp) for these photos. I don’t know how it looks from other angles, but from the side that spine tattoo makes a great picture…

2 thoughts on “I can see her spine!

Posted on 12-31-2005 17:47:16 by KC
    I’d like to see it in color too. It looks amazing.

Posted on 01-12-2006 21:34:47 by MishMosh
    I’d swear that I saw this tattoo featured on Miami Ink, as part of the graphics shown when they cut to/from commercials. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about?

Posted on 01-22-2006 21:13:16 by SheWontBurn
    yess.
    I wonder if it’s actually the same though..

Posted on 01-23-2006 01:00:04 by Halo
    I wish I’d thought of that tattoo. I wonder if she would mind if I made a few alterations, and had it tattooed myself? I have a feeling I probably would get “no damn way” as a response. Nevertheless, it’s an amazingly beautiful tattoo.

Posted on 02-02-2006 12:51:20 by Ragazza
    That’s me :) If you’re interested in colour pictures…I’m sure something can be arranged.

Posted on 02-18-2006 20:29:42 by TOW-SURFER
    Nice, but I’ve seen better. (Just crack open your copy of Gray’s Anatomy and compare the erroneously exposed structures.)I’m a former med student who left a certainly wealthy life for that of a tattooist. How’s THAT for irony?!?! HA!

2. THIS A COOL TATTOO. BUT I THINK IT WOULD BEEN COOLER IF SHE LINED IT UP WITH VERTEBRA GOT IT TATTOO RIGHT ON HER SPINE. THEN WHEN U CAN SEE HER SPINE STICK OUT WHEN SHE BENDS HER BACK IT WILL LOOK COOL IF IT MATCH THE STRUCTURE OF HER SPINE.