A few more geeky tattoos

Following up on BME’s extensive coverage of geek tattoos, here’s a little geek loving for you by Aric at Viva Tattoo in Rochester:

“Bite me” tattoos aren’t that uncommon, but maybe this is the first “byte me” one I’ve seen… Hello? This is 1983 calling — I want my computer club t-shirt back! Thanks to Tim for sending this tattoo by Glenn Scott in Dayton, Ohio.

Or how about a computeriffic sacred heart?

This tattoo below (done at Last Rites) is on a whole group of people — the 1337 KR3W I suppose? I’m not sure if it’s tongue in cheek right now because part of me thinks that if you claim to be elite, you’re probably not. That said, I’m a dude with a ’74 Corvette with a license plate that reads L33T so don’t think I’m not in a glass house!

I like this haxor tattoo the best though because it doesn’t take itself too seriously:

That was done by Universoul Mutations in Cadillac, MI.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “A few more geeky tattoos

Posted on 01-14-2006 22:13:04 by friend
    as you can clearly see by the shitty ass “Byte Me” tattoo, Glenn Scott is a hack!! DO NOT, and i repeat DO NOT go to him for a tattoo..

Posted on 01-14-2006 22:37:34 by ..
    I love the internet hearts!!

My husband and I just came up with something of our own to do!!

Uh oh… a trend is starting..

Posted on 01-15-2006 02:11:35 by Steve
    i used to find the 1337 kr3w funny, seeing how many different ways it can be spelled, yet those who ARE elite, generally see labelling themselves as elite to be humourous and do it for a giggle, in much the same way as BME folk answer much like wednesday in the adams family “Lady we are the wierd people” :)

I wanna see someone with an All Your Base tattoo heheh

Posted on 01-15-2006 04:25:57 by outmywindow
    It will happen Steve, it will happen…

Honestly, I LOVE geek tattoos; they go against the stereotypical idea of who/what should or would be tattooed.

I’m waiting to see an MST3K silhouette tattoo!

Posted on 01-15-2006 16:57:08 by Poppie
    That last one is so cute ^__^

Posted on 01-16-2006 04:21:15 by eggtea
    aww, the bottom one is cute, i really like the heart one, and the computer one is clever! haha…