Tattoos by Scott Oldenburger at Adams Body Art in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. I’m cool with the tattoo, but sorry, I’m not quite so sold on the zebra-print wallpaper! Is that bad to say?

5 thoughts on “Sleeved

Posted on 03-30-2006 23:57:43 by wowie!
    i am ok with everything in that picture…..

Posted on 03-31-2006 05:05:04 by mpatshi
    he’s hot!

Posted on 03-31-2006 06:41:52 by the_logic_of_crocodiles
    i wish i had wallpaper like that!!

Posted on 03-31-2006 12:20:49 by spike
    wow! Brandon was mentioned in modblog. yay! :)

Posted on 03-31-2006 12:41:32 by Lauren
    I like the wallpaper!

And the guy..

Posted on 04-01-2006 01:52:20 by Rockerbaby
    The wallpaper is intense, but it would be less distracting if it wasn’t zebra print and bring more attention to that beautiful sleeve :)

Posted on 04-02-2006 23:05:32 by LeeBee
    YUMMY= the guy, the sleeve AND the wallpaper…

2. I don’t believe it, that dude was my roomie for awhile, good friend of mine to this day. You see that tattoo since it has been coloured, there is a bit more that needs to be done, but wow, it looks awesome. Dude sat 7 hours getting the outline done. I was proud it was his first tattoo. Props to ‘em

3. I really love adams body art in brandon. I am deff going to them now that i seen this tattoo, its awesome.

4. I had work done at Adam’s body Art in Brandon Manitoba too! They have great artists! I can hardly wait to get the next one! Awesome tat! Sam