Moth Throat Tattoo

Check out DRAS‘s totally bad-ass throat tattoo done by the legendary Cleen Rock One at Top Notch Tattoos in Elgin, IL.

2 thoughts on “Moth Throat Tattoo

Posted on 04-10-2006 23:25:33 by evilolive
    Aw man, that totally reminded me of Silence of the Lambs! Awesome design.

Posted on 04-10-2006 23:37:34 by tokyowars
    Damn! Either the site didn’t load properly or you were quick with the comments. I’m sure the timestamp will confirm which :)

Yeah, I was going to say the same. Hannibal Lector reference, nice placement.

Posted on 04-10-2006 23:49:03 by glider
    It was a load issue… The comment system is being pummelled so hard that it reports zero comments 50% of the time… Yet another thing I desperately need to rewrite… I need another employee for BME, too bad I can’t aford to pay anyone else right now!

Posted on 04-11-2006 00:14:49 by Kris
    Looks like the moth on the cover of my copy of Silence of the Lambs, if my memory serves me correctly.

Posted on 04-11-2006 07:25:46 by tokyowars
    If I had the skills, and didn’t live in Australia (that whole distance thing gets in the way), I would tottally work as a volunteer at BME…in the meantime I’m certainly not complaining. I’m just glad/appreciative a site like this exists…

Posted on 04-11-2006 09:42:42 by Sade
    The Death head moth…Oh,Buffalo Bill would be so proud *wipes a tear*

Posted on 04-11-2006 15:40:48 by penski
    That. Is. Fsking. Hardcore.

If my codemonkeying weren’t on a par with semi-aquatic, single-celled organisms, I’d volunteer some keyboard time, dude…Alas, I suck at code…

I can make pretty pictures though…And be obnoxious.

Posted on 04-14-2006 20:00:15 by etoile
    I know there’s a pinup model who’s got a similar moth tattoo on her neck – it’s more green though. Anybody remember her name?