White Ink Circuitry Tattoo

jOELTRON white ink tattoo is super cool!

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

4 thoughts on “White Ink Circuitry Tattoo

Posted on 04-15-2006 11:10:39 by dazy
    sweet!

Posted on 04-15-2006 12:23:49 by nickythegreek
    oh snaps this is a thicker version of the whiteink im getting later this summer!

Posted on 04-15-2006 13:47:50 by xaonon
    That is beautiful. The second picture shows it off particularly well.

Posted on 04-15-2006 13:59:08 by dogboy
    i think the term is ‘fucking wicked’ ?

Posted on 04-15-2006 17:31:29 by *MissM*
    Looks beauty,i like this one.
    …now we gonna start to see million white tattos…just”modern”.

Posted on 04-15-2006 20:27:21 by guys, I\’ve been planning it for a very very long time and its so great to finally see it in my skin.’);

^_^ Thnx for the props guys, I’ve been planning it for a very very long time and its so great to finally see it in my skin.’);

Posted on about it please feel free to PM me, I love the attention.’);
    by e, I love the attention.’);

lease feel free to PM me, I love the attention.’);

Posted on PMs just now asking about the ink and such. I first had it done with \’Micky Sharpz\’ white and found it VERY thick, very scabby and took its sweet fucking time to heal. Second hit was with \’Star Brite\’ and it held in lovely. Photos are from about a week old, its faded a little bit now (which I prefer) but it\’s quite solid.’);
    by k and such. I first had it done with \’Micky Sharpz\’ white and found it VERY thick, very scabby and took its sweet fucking time to heal. Second hit was with \’Star Brite\’ and it held in lovely. Photos are from about a week old, its faded a little bit now (which I prefer) but it\’s quite solid.’);

now asking about the ink and such. I first had it done with ‘Micky Sharpz’ white and found it VERY thick, very scabby and took its sweet fucking time to heal. Second hit was with ‘Star Brite’ and it held in lovely. Photos are from about a week old, its faded a little bit now (which I prefer) but it’s quite solid.’);

Posted on dea is to actually have the white redone one more time (mainly wrist and elbow) and then re-do the outline in Chameleon white UV ink.’);
    by redone one more time (mainly wrist and elbow) and then re-do the outline in Chameleon white UV ink.’);

Posted on taken 14 hrs in 3 lovely sittings under the care of Sash, the man.

‘);
    by jOELTRON

rs in 3 lovely sittings under the care of Sash, the man.

Posted on 04-16-2006 02:37:51 by outmywindow
    O Joel, such jealousy! Man, I LOVE the way that turned out!!!

Posted on 04-16-2006 05:03:54 by jOELTRON
    Danka. ^_^

Posted on 04-16-2006 21:07:03 by tokyowars
    w00t! Finally an artist near me! But I didn’t know he was THAT good. Been wanting to go see Sash for a while now…

Posted on 04-17-2006 19:54:19 by jOELTRON
    Come see any/all of our artists, get you all inked up.