Cherry Blossom Rib Tattoo

I sure like this rib piece by Jay at Passage in Toronto after just the first sitting on Soliel. Not a fan of the big black bars, but what can I say? Beggars can’t be choosers — I have an evil half and a good half, with different needs. At least the good half is happy!

7 thoughts on “Cherry Blossom Rib Tattoo

Posted on 05-03-2006 04:38:23 by Marie
    wow that is gorgeous!

Posted on 05-03-2006 06:00:43 by 5am

Posted on 05-03-2006 08:00:31 by misplaced_ice
    That is so beautiful.

Posted on 05-03-2006 10:33:11 by sitting
    After just the first sitting

Posted on in ONE sitting? Either that girl\’s a huge masochist, or her pain tolerance is off the charts.

by cuntcumber

ting? Either that girl’s a huge masochist, or her pain tolerance is off the charts.

Posted on 05-03-2006 11:37:36 by LostSally000
    That’s soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I love this tatt…… Especially the details in it!!!!! I hope I can get one of those!!!!!!!

Posted on 05-03-2006 13:21:24 by heliophobe
    That’s amazing. :)

Posted on 05-03-2006 16:41:11 by IBeatBitches
    that tattoo is amazing!

Posted on 05-03-2006 18:20:47 by moi
    i’ve gotted tattooed by jay and i plan to go back for more! he has such a soft touch.

Posted on 05-03-2006 23:43:28 by falldown
    boooo black bars

Posted on 05-04-2006 00:12:08 by dandelion
    oh my goodness, this is probably my favorite floral-themed tattoo ever.

Posted on 05-05-2006 22:30:47 by haha
    first sitting..that must of hurt like a bitch…my outline on my lower back was enough for me..well it aint small

Posted on 05-07-2006 21:42:32 by Courty
    It wraps around her body so beautifully! I’m a huge fan of floral tattoos, and this is one of my favs. Fantastic work.

2. that tattoo is gorgeous, this is prob a silly question but how bad was the pain over the ribs im having one on my ribs and am a little worried cheers x

3. That is amazing, just about like the one I’m going to get. The only diff is that mine will wrap up around my back and finish on my shoulder. Wish me luck I don’t know if I could sit that long!!!!

4. I usually hate floral tattoos, but the one you got was done beautifully. fucken awesome.
    I’m going in for my (1 of 3 sessions) rib piece tomorrow. I’m extremely nervous, but not so much anymore. You sat through that in one sitting? if I can last half of that, i’ll be more than happy. haha

awesome piece.