Triple Nipple Piercing

I spent today walking around New York City with my favorite (former) piercer from Psycho Tattoo in Tel-Aviv, Israel, so I thought I’d share with you this photo that I noticed had come from the same shop (by Victor). Damka actually has one of the better developed third nipples I’ve seen, so I think this will last.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Triple Nipple Piercing

Posted on 05-04-2006 16:52:07 by c0rrosion
    i wish i had 3rd & 4th nipples. ):

Posted on 05-05-2006 10:18:57 by glider
    Me too! All in a row, like a dog or something, ha…

Posted on 05-05-2006 10:23:02 by spike
    i like the skull bead.

Posted on 05-05-2006 23:43:56 by jindevil
    I’m Victor.I’m from “Psycho Tattoo” in Tel Aviv…Oh! That one is mine! I did it!

Posted on 05-08-2006 08:45:51 by cold? nipply!
    i have exactly the same desire shannon and i heartily agree with you…one of the best superfluous nipples ive seen!

Posted on 05-08-2006 19:44:49 by Micrurus
    I have a friend with five nipples, at least two of his extra nipples are well developed enough for a piercing. Unfortunately he’s not into mods

Posted on 05-12-2006 07:33:29 by hmm.
    Victor is awesome. Best piercer in Israel.

2. I, too, have a third nipple – almost as well developed as the one in the photo.

My other two “normal” nipples are pierced – by Brian Skellie of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA.

Unfortunately, right where my third nipple is, my bra underwire sits, so it would not be a comfortable place to have jewelry.