What if you meet her…

…and you’re not even tattooed?

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “What if you meet her…

Posted on 05-09-2006 03:29:16 by Kanga43
    Ugh, the question I ask myself every day, haha.

Posted on 05-09-2006 09:44:44 by la negra
    i like not tattoed …but obviously i prefere fillled in draws jajaajja

Posted on 05-09-2006 11:12:30 by pretty please
    is that gonna be a tshirt?????

Posted on 05-09-2006 21:55:14 by outmywindow
    Does “jajaajja” = hahaha? If so, I’m so using that… :)

Anyway, we of the tattooed must be openminded, just as those of the not tattooed must be as well.

Posted on 05-09-2006 22:30:20 by glider
    jajajaja = hahahaha if you speak spanish

Posted on 05-09-2006 23:11:35 by outmywindow
    ^^^ Yeah, that’s what I figured after I thought about it for a while. As someone who is bilingual English/German I was a bit confused for a few seconds (it would be pronounced “yayayayaya” in German).

Posted on 05-10-2006 16:15:15 by penski
    It took me a while to get used to ‘jajajaja’ at work – we have English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Romanian and Hungarian-speakers all on the same team as me…

And here’s me with uberEnglish and just enough German to drunkenly slur “Die mutter hat eine grosse fotze!” at policemen when on a stag night in Berlin…That was a BAAAAD idea.

Posted on 05-11-2006 23:06:01 by toast
    if that’s a shirt, I’ll take one.

(and keep it safely at the back of my wardrobe until I can afford ink)