Good news! Lavina is accounted for and safe and sound.
We really hate having to relay messages like this, but we’ve received word that Lavina is missing. The details we have are as follows:
– She came up to Los Angeles to get some work done with her boyfriend on Sept. 17.
– She went with her boyfriend to San Diego (where he lives) and stayed with him for a few days.
– After a few days, she left for Albuquerque, New Mexico to meet up with a friend there who none of her friends or family knew. She apparently got there Tuesday, Sept. 22 and made a short phone call to her boyfriend. That was the last anybody has heard from her. The number from which she made the phone call was disconnected the next day.
– She was expected back in West Covina, California, on Thursday, Sept. 24, but nobody there has seen or heard from her.
– She’s 19 years old, about 4’9″ tall and about 115 lbs. She has long, dark brown hair and brown eyes.
– She has several tattoos on both arms, including a large octopus on her stomach, as well as one two-and-a-half-inch inch stretched lobe and a split tongue.
The Albuquerque sheriff’s department phone number is (505) 468-7100.
Any help whatsoever is welcome, of course. We’ll keep you all updated.