How many times do I have to say it?

Body piercing is all ages! And that includes facial piercing!

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “How many times do I have to say it?

Posted on 11-28-2005 06:46:45 by q0p
    yeah.. old guys with bling bling :)

Posted on 11-28-2005 11:12:44 by Chester
    I remember when I was 17 and wanting a {socially unacceptable} piercing of my ear, that I saw an old guy (60?) wearing one of those 80′s dangly earrings. I was horrified, amazed, geeked and every other sensation. It led me to question how long I would have my earring that I was planning. I’m in my 30′s now and getting more stuff done all the time with no plans of retiring them. People have told me that I’m too old to get the piercings I am getting–I’m only 35 and I don’t feel middle aged, just smarter. Maybe when I get older, I’ll get my wrinkles pierced.

Posted on 11-28-2005 12:31:28 by Sade
    people always say i’m gonna feel differently about my modifications when i older which irks the hell out of me because how do they know how i’m gonna feel when i dont even know.i could end up as happy as that guy seems to be.and,he is not old(i only say that because i think hes cute lol).

Posted on 11-28-2005 12:55:09 by wordmad
    that’s awesome. good on ‘im.
    wonder if his grandkids try to take him to show and tell at school? :)

Posted on 11-28-2005 13:03:37 by socialobscenity
    i fucking love this. may we all still look this good with our piercings later in life.

Posted on 11-28-2005 13:30:31 by Jofaba
    As much as I love to see this sort of thing, I suspect that he’s a bit of an exception. You can see what appears to be a heavily tattooed upper torso as well. I’ve never seen an old person with more than an old navy tat before (in America).

Posted on 11-28-2005 14:36:03 by jackxoffxcunt
    That’s gonna be me…only with more piercings hopefully. haha

Posted on 12-03-2005 02:27:53 by eggtea
    haha, i think this will be what my generation will look like when we get older. oh jeeze i can’t wait to see what all of the once crisp tattoos look like…

Posted on 01-30-2006 05:04:00 by Iam
    My uncles like 74 or something and a tat on his arm is not even distinguishable any more, the skin got really dark and leathery looking and the tatto blured, It was an eagle over shaking hands I think and now it’s orange and black blob

2. yo that old man is kick ass i love to see older people who share the same love i do for piercings