It’s probably evidence that I’m a bad person at my core, but I really like seeing devils have sex with angels… preferably doggy style. I’m not sure what underlying psychosis that implies about me?Tattoo by Than Wilson at Skibo’s Tattoo in Cheyenne, WY.

One thought on “Heh

Posted on 01-16-2006 17:26:11 by Micrurus
    According to catholic church the doggy style was the way in which demons had sex, because it was “coitus more ferarum” (intercourse like the animals), maybe that’s the way of the position of the tattoo.

Posted on 01-16-2006 20:16:09 by glider
    If you’re not pulling our legs, that’s an awesome piece of trivia!

Posted on 01-16-2006 20:48:22 by Micrurus
    I don’t know the meaning of “pulling the legs” (sorry, english is not my first language)

Posted on 01-16-2006 22:09:04 by glider
    Pulling our legs = Joking with us

Posted on 01-17-2006 00:14:01 by Micrurus
    Thanks for the explanation. No, I’m not joking, that’s the way the catholic church called (and probably still does) the doggy style, coitus more ferarum. A woman could know if she had sex with an incubus or satan himself because according to the church they used to have sex in that position.

Posted on 01-18-2006 22:37:42 by gift
    that explains alot about my boyfriend

Posted on 01-20-2006 23:25:41 by MishMosh

Posted on 01-23-2006 00:55:47 by Halo
    Now that’s an original idea for a tattoo! (no sarcasm intended)

Posted on 05-08-2006 11:37:40 by corrupted
    i must have the same kind of psychosis as shannon? i have a pic in colour from a different angle, very similar to this one

(cant think of a more enjoyable scene myself – definitely going to remember that latin!)