Deep Hand Web Piercing

This piercing by Ilya in Holland is seriously intense… Based on the anatomy, I can’t imagine it’s going to be an easy or comfortable healing, but you never know. If you can pierce a tongue, I suppose you can pierce anything!

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Deep Hand Web Piercing

Posted on 01-18-2006 01:32:03 by zombi
    I had that piercing for one night. Woke up the next day with a swollen mass the size of a golfball underneath the skin that could be felt from both sides. Needless to say I removed it, then squeezed just for the fun of it. Lots of blood and pus. Ah, the good ol’ days…

Posted on 01-18-2006 01:43:31 by BadlyDrawnGirl
    I had my handwebbing done.. but not that deep.

I couldnt imagine sitting through that!!

I kept my handwebbing for about 2-3 months..

Posted on 01-18-2006 07:19:25 by q0p
    i lost my handweb while helping a friend to move in with his gf

Posted on 01-18-2006 11:11:27 by verucassault
    Ow. That looks like it would hit the muscle right there, or close enough for it to be quite aggravating. That said, it looks neat.

Posted on 01-19-2006 21:51:54 by BadlyDrawnGirl
    I really dont see how she was able to actually MOVE her thumb… (Like… make a fist.. or just try to FLEX that muscle at all..?)

Posted on 01-20-2006 02:12:06 by KtotheZ
    ya crazy because that has to be muscle

Posted on 01-21-2006 01:58:03 by CS Williams
    I’m sure it’s somewhat different, but your tongue is all muscle, and we pierce that just fine. That said, I too can’t imagine it being easy to heal as it seems to be in a rather awkward place. If it does heal though, it looks good.

Posted on 01-23-2006 00:49:49 by Halo
    As much as I’d love to get a hand web piercing, my job would kill it in the first few days.

2. I got a piece of wood stuck through my hand, in an accident, in about the same location as that, slightly lower down, went through more flesh but came out higher. Left a big hard lump of tissue deep under the skin for about a year after. Got a fairly noticeable scar and it still hurts in very hot/cold temperatures… basically I am saying, that it doesn’t seem like a great thing to do intentionally.