Nice Play Piercing Photo

Thanks to cute little Icelandic elf IAM:XunsaneX for this great shot of her taking over seventy needles from Max Brand at All or Nothing Tattoo in Smyrna, Georgia. Seriously, I am so enamored with Iceland and Icelandic culture in general, and that statement is even more true after writing this entry (it’s a little country — I can draw statistical interpretations from a single person, right?).

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

3 thoughts on “Nice Play Piercing Photo

Posted on 01-26-2006 00:29:19 by xaonon
    Same country that produced Bjork. They must cultivate eccentricity.

Posted on 01-26-2006 00:38:37 by impressive
    good materials combined with good anatomy creates a great effect! if only to be her mattress at night gentlemen? (and indeed some ladies)

Posted on 01-26-2006 00:48:33 by coiffed
    You mentioning how much you like Iceland reminded me of a Prof I had at my brief stint at the University of Calgary. Wil Holden is a KOOK, and if you read his ‘favorite things’, one of them is Iceland (among other hilarious things)

Posted on 01-26-2006 11:37:04 by ali719
    I’m going to Iceland for my honeymoon!

Posted on 01-26-2006 14:30:06 by penski
    Iceland has the highest ration of beautiful women to ANYTHING EVER out of all the countries on God’sGreenEarth™.

The ugliest woman in Iceland won Miss World last year. Seriously.

Posted on 01-26-2006 23:37:40 by outmywindow
    I like how you trademarked “God’sGreenEarth.”

Iceland may have the world’s most beautiful women, but they also have one of the world’s lowest amounts of genetic diversity within the population. Most everyone is quite related to one another.

Posted on 01-27-2006 03:36:40 by penski
    Inbred yet gorgeous…

Posted on 01-27-2006 10:07:11 by Jets

Posted on 02-06-2006 05:50:28 by Poppie
    They look so pretty!

Posted on 05-11-2006 04:06:42 by mandi
    outmywindow – true…they all have like, pedigree things, and if you look at any two, you can find a lot of the same ancestory. i think my friend told me no two icelanders are more than..6th? cousins apart. something like that. who cares, though, iceland rules :p

2. I’m from Iceland and yes, it’s true that we’re quite related to each other.
    We have a website where we can type names, and search the website to see if we’re related to that person….I think I’ve never failed to find a relation…altough sometimes a really small one, like 9 cousins apart….