Piercings as Tattoos?

Here’s a couple of tattoos of piercings, something that I get more often that you’d think. You may remember my old lecture on why corset piercings might not be the greatest idea… With that in mind I got a big kick out of Juli’s tattoo of a corset piercing. Also vaguely in the same theme is Adam’s heart by Paul at Fat Kats in Ocala, Florida.

3 thoughts on “Piercings as Tattoos?

Posted on 01-25-2006 22:57:22 by starspring
    I knew they were unusual but this is the first time I have seen anyone else with what appears to be body jewelry tattoos, as I have in my design(though styled differently. I’ve got barbells, horseshoe barbells and a few others. Love the corset idea….

Posted on 01-26-2006 00:37:17 by i like it!
    iots the next best thing, safe, easier healed, more permanent and well, beautiful!

as a twist, wonder the possibility of tattoos as piercings? well, not likely but with implant procedures, its feasible!

Posted on 01-26-2006 10:59:58 by Court
    Very wicked idea. Sorta makes you wonder why more people haven’t thought of it. Amazing tattoos!

Posted on 01-26-2006 13:18:33 by ButterflyGhost
    i really like how it looks like the skin is being pulled too. they really do look very good

Posted on 01-26-2006 22:00:24 by killx_yourface
    i get the feeling the heart in a noose tattoo was from the used’s in love and death album cover..

Posted on 01-27-2006 03:57:02 by penski
    ….It looks like a kidney.

Posted on 01-27-2006 05:22:32 by DemonessDog
    these tatoos are really pretty! and the idea is very good. like when you can’t have piercings :P

Posted on 01-27-2006 10:58:53 by piercedtoomuch

Posted on 01-27-2006 13:13:30 by Dan
    Interesting idea, especially the corset piercing tats.

Posted on 01-27-2006 14:17:33 by killx_ypurface

Posted on 01-29-2006 13:35:15 by Nikki
    omg i am so in love with that corset tat. I wanted to get one for a while but when i found out that they reject easily it made me change my mind. Maybe the tattoo of the piercing will work for me!!!

Posted on 02-01-2006 20:20:39 by mandi
    this is such a great idea . . one way to ensure your “piercing” is permanent.

Posted on 03-18-2006 19:09:57 by kim
    Freakin wicked. My friend got corst piercing and some got ripped out for her and her boyfriend being stupid. She’ll totally kick herself when she sees this!

2. Pingback: ¿Piercings en Tattoos? - Cuerpo y Arte