Intellectual vs. Punk

I know, I know, they’re often the same thing — especially if you’re talking about oldschool DIY punk rather than modern corporate marketting theme punk — but I thought that these two tattoos represented two good examples of very different ways of saying effectively the same thing.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

One thought on “Intellectual vs. Punk

Posted on 03-08-2006 08:41:43 by q0p
    love the one to the left.

Posted on 03-08-2006 12:12:20 by LostSally000
    O.K…. I don’t really get the “self hate” thingy… but it’s cool to me…The one on the left is awesome!!!

Posted on 03-08-2006 13:11:35 by cuntcumber
    I often don’t appreciate text tattoos, but the font and alignment of the one on the left is great.

Posted on 03-08-2006 15:23:59 by penski
    Yeah! Punk f Lif!

True story: my old scary ex-neighbour had a finger bitten off in a pub fight and his knuckles ended up reading ‘LOVE HAT’.

Posted on 03-08-2006 15:30:32 by mpatshi
    I love the one on the left, and I like how you put the link between the 2:)

Posted on 03-09-2006 18:30:09 by lily
    the quote should actually be: “humanity, you never had to begin with”