Pussy Puppetry?

I suspect you’ve seen the Puppetry of the Penis show in which male genitals are deformed into various gag shapes… Well, why just men? Women can get in on the action too, as demonstrated by these two BME friends. But if you make that face too often, let me warn you: it’ll stay that way.

One thought on “Pussy Puppetry?

Posted on 03-21-2006 20:12:00 by snafu
    i am wondering what exactly these pics are, i would like to see more of a pic of these maybe from different angles and such

Posted on 03-21-2006 22:24:11 by honore Ford
    im pretty sure the first one is the womans inner libias making a rose, and the second one looks like a monk in a rob. but hey that’s just what i see.

Posted on 03-21-2006 23:35:50 by mimibeth
    a monk in a robe?

aaaahahahahaha…

Posted on 03-22-2006 00:06:40 by coiffed
    …These pictures scare me a little. And I’m a chick. I’d be a bit concerned if my pussy was poseable. hahahaha. entertaining, though!

Posted on 03-22-2006 00:25:37 by etoile
    The second one has her labia twisted up. I do that occasionally. Never thought it would be worthy of ModBlog, heh! I like to play with my (otherwise unmodified) labia.

Posted on 03-22-2006 04:47:58 by nana
    Monk in a robe… lovely imagination. hahaha

And these pictures… i honestly wouldn’t dare to attempt to do those things to my vagi. =/

Posted on 03-23-2006 00:01:16 by tanya
    #2 is a snail!

Posted on 03-23-2006 12:48:09 by sneezy
    i am still trying to figure #2 out could it be the hood? because it appears that that could be the little nub of love in the middle