Damn Tourists!

IAM:Homeinacoma has about two inch earlobes and went out to Six Flags Over Texas and was then accosted by tourists for cell phone pictures (hey, I know what it’s like). But I suppose it’s as good a way as any to meet chicks!

One thought on “Damn Tourists!

Posted on 04-21-2006 02:32:56 by homeinacoma
    Haha chicks.. I’m gay so those girls are headed for kelly now! (Www.spineshank.bmezine.com)

Posted on 04-21-2006 07:02:03 by 5am
    that hand is going to smell funny after isnt it

Posted on 04-21-2006 11:22:31 by BadlyDrawnGirl
    thats what i was thinking.

When people ask me if they can touch.. i tell them that they prolly wouldnt want to.. specially when im at work.

I couldnt imagine the smell after walking around busch gardens all day.. eww.

Posted on 04-21-2006 11:57:31 by anon
    haha, i had to stare at this picture for a good minute before i figured out what was going on. then “oh! her hand is through his ear! makes sense…”

Posted on 04-21-2006 13:17:32 by homeinacoma
    Haha.. My ears don’t smell tho AT ALL! I take too much care of them for them to smell :)

Posted on 04-21-2006 15:47:51 by BadlyDrawnGirl
    i take care of my ears..

and they still smell .. ?

especially after working all day.. all that sweat.. Im sure you have SOME sweat gather & even that has a smell to it…

Posted on 04-21-2006 23:30:40 by six
    sweat don’t smell like earstink, though :p

Posted on 04-24-2006 05:46:24 by BadlyDrawnGirl