I must admit, I’ve been putting off posting these for a few days, only because I like feet and what happened to Marcus is spoiling it a little for me..
Read more to found out how they got in this state!
“I had a house fire! A propane tank leaked while I was living in a small town in Alaska, we had no natural gas lines which is why we had the tank.. Propane is heavier than air and it pooled around my feet and when it caught that spark my side and arm and face got kissed, but my feets took the brunt..”
“My feet are okay now although my tattoos are covered by unnecessary skin grafts. I could have healed in the right environment but I was three thousand miles from home and most of my friends didn’t even have running water. I ended up in the hospital for about two weeks, they did the skin grafts to speed up the healing and get my uninsured ass out into the real world. I was hobbling around on crutches at the bar a month later, munching pain pills, throwing up in trash cans, and hitting on old hot blondes!“