What makes them tick?

I can make a good guess as to what the video game portrait tattoo says about the bearer (tattoo by Darwin Enriquez at Mithostattoo in Caracas, Venezuela), and I can make a very good guess as to the interests of the bearer of the drumsticks tattoo as well (by Oreoner).

But I wouldn’t have guessed the meaning of this marshmallow tattoo by Javier at House of Pain in Santa Clara, CA… the bearer tells me, “I’m comfortable like a marshmallow.”

2 thoughts on “What makes them tick?

Posted on 04-05-2006 20:42:20 by nana
    looks just like him.

Posted on 04-05-2006 21:59:17 by misplaced_ice
    I want to be as comfortable like a marshmallow!!

That’s wicked.

Posted on 04-06-2006 06:24:24 by randomspectator
    Heh…before I read the ‘drumsticks’ part I was thinking ‘wow, that dude has sounds tattooed on his arms!’

Ahem…I think I’ve been spending too much time on BME ;-)

Posted on 04-06-2006 11:44:15 by LostSally000
    Wow!!!!! I really like the one with the drumsticks, I would definetly do that one……..It is clear that music is his life….. Mine too, but I’m a singer……

Posted on 04-07-2006 00:08:26 by etoile
    I don’t think I would have even known that WAS a marshmallow if you hadn’t mentioned it.

Posted on 04-14-2006 14:36:11 by c-star
    it looks like a roll of toilet paper