Check back tomorrow!

Sorry I’ve been so silent recently! Phil and I have been putting aside tons of great stuff to post, and I should be able to start getting more active here tomorrow with any luck. We’re also in the process of building a totally new interface to this blog that I think should make it much easier to navigate (and search).

Anyway, thanks to Lina from Austria for the picture. I don’t know if pictures like this help me in my “mission” to stay single until 2007 (I figure that’s how long it’ll take to clear my head of the issues that caused the divorce). Maybe they make it easier, maybe they make it harder… I have no idea?

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Check back tomorrow!

Posted on 05-27-2006 01:26:52 by Vienna
    X marks the spot.

Posted on 05-27-2006 02:06:50 by amanda
    she must have tiny aeroles

Posted on 05-27-2006 03:22:10 by Invisshadow
    *makes the obligitory “she certainly makes SOMETHING harder” joke*

I like her piercings, but her makeup reminds me too much of the battered women I’ve seen/known.

Posted on 05-27-2006 07:51:17 by women from all over the world
    “mission” to stay single until 2007? GIVE US A CHANCE!!!

Posted on 05-27-2006 11:33:01 by inksation
    I don’t understand how in this day an age that a women fully exposes her breast but is overly concerned about tapping up her nipple. It would be like exposing the shaft of your penis but putting tape on the head. Seems silly to me that if your going to expose it, it is much more appealing naked than with tape across the nipple. I mean the photo is meant for sex appeal. Don’t get me wrong the photo is nice I just think tapping the nipple is useless.

Posted on 05-27-2006 11:48:19 by penski
    *unwraps duct tape from glans*

She looks fierce…There’s something about the look girls have just before they smack you one that works for me…

Posted on 05-27-2006 17:31:05 by outmywindow
    Hehehe… I kind of assumed the tape was there to ellicit a “this is going to hurt later…!” response.

Maybe that’s just how I think though. By the way, I feel that duct tape os sorely underused in sexual situations.

Posted on 05-28-2006 14:23:21 by imacop
    the tape is just heightening the anticipation of whats underneath. it looks great with it on there.

Posted on 05-30-2006 10:47:00 by ummjon