Septum piercing for kids!

I just got this picture from Chispa Tattoo Family from Iquique, Chile of Alex and his son. Not that you can get in trouble for this sort of thing in most of South and Central America, but for the record, it’s a circular barbell turned upside down.

2 thoughts on “Septum piercing for kids!

Posted on 03-19-2006 10:03:09 by velvety
    Cute. :]

Posted on 03-19-2006 11:23:11 by Poppie
    That is very cute!

Posted on 03-19-2006 12:40:05 by jezebel
    That’s adorable. I used to do that when I was younger, too, or try and pretend I had a lip ring, etc.
    I think it’s great that there are so many modified parents out there. They really help erase the prejudices that are around about modded people. Too many people I know removed their piercings when thy had kids.

Posted on 03-19-2006 19:49:12 by m
    i do that with my lip lol, so does my friend, hes fooled a lot of people with it too

Posted on 03-19-2006 22:01:48 by outmywindow
    ^^^ Yeah, fake lip rings in high school = fun!!! My friend and I were all over that. (I had to wear fake ones because I played/play a brass instrument in band, and there’s no way that would work with a lip ring…)

Posted on 03-20-2006 16:44:16 by nana
    LOL.I remember wearing fake nose rings in elementary school. It was a hit with the kids!

Posted on 03-23-2006 16:52:49 by :)
    outmywindow: i play trumpet with a lip ring…ITS CALLED A STUD!…however it did take me months to come up with that genious idea…

Posted on 04-02-2006 19:41:13 by raven
    aww how adorable. my one friend had a fake lip ring on and her dad freaked and went to rip it out (!)…just thought i’d add that here…lol