BBW Nipple Piercing

I’ve been asked to try and post more pinups of all sizes, so today I’m going to try and start doing so… Because it’s not where my personal tastes lie (which I’m sure are obvious from my posts), let me know if this is a good start.

5 thoughts on “BBW Nipple Piercing

Posted on 03-25-2006 00:47:12 by LifeRush

Posted on 03-25-2006 02:18:01 by outmywindow
    Venus of Willendorf, modified!

(by the way, that’s meant as a compliment)

Posted on 03-25-2006 02:23:34 by Shutterbug

Posted on 03-25-2006 02:42:36 by Kendra
    Outmywindow – good call ;) Woman of Willendorf indeed!

Posted on 03-25-2006 06:49:10 by tokyowars
    Is what’s shown here a modified, (lol unintentional pun), version of the japanese rope binding?

Posted on 03-25-2006 07:21:09 by thehubinator
    Very nice thank you. Quite sexy

Posted on 03-25-2006 12:04:04 by verucassault
    Nice. :)
    I was thinking it looked like rope bondage, too.

Posted on 03-25-2006 13:31:29 by .
    Yea.. I dont like plastic wrap either shannon.

Posted on 03-25-2006 15:04:13 by Inza
    I don’t know if it’s a good start Shannon, but you definitely have to start to, especially as you personal taste is very influental in this community. And I’m not talking about oversized people only, but whoever doesn’t or doesn’t want to fit into stereotypes and role models of so-called “beauty” and sexual attractivness thrusted by society.
    I feel that body modification culture (with a very few exeptions) has been totally stuck in dominating system of body aesthetics, though it claims not to. People, even though modified (and especially women as they are always more objectified), still try hard to fit themselves into mainstream and socially imposed standards of beauty and attractivness. That’s being sad and frustrating.

Posted on 03-25-2006 15:04:43 by Jets
    Haha at the above comment

Posted on 03-25-2006 15:05:01 by Jets
    Oops, I meant the one above that, actually. Quick posters!

Posted on 03-25-2006 15:29:04 by Leeanne
    Very, very good start. HOT.

Posted on 03-25-2006 16:27:08 by w
    awesome. keep it up.

Posted on 03-25-2006 16:29:03 by mm
    we as a community of seemingly enlightened people have an opportunity of putting up an opposition to the main stream. but if only main stream beauty gets represented then we are wasting that opportunity.

Posted on 03-25-2006 17:49:10 by kuroneko711
    i liked the ones of your taste, please pleas dont stop posting those hah.

Posted on 03-25-2006 18:14:31 by .
    I believe there is a forum on IAM called IAMcurvy (?). I visited there a couple of times and I thought a lot of photos were quite intrigueing. You should check it out because there always tons pin up type photos there of curvier gilrs.

Posted on 03-25-2006 20:04:52 by misplaced_ice
    Agreeing with the Woman of Willendorf comments.

Posted on 03-25-2006 22:24:15 by dream3r
    i like your taste in women just fine, shannon, but that just might be the bulimic in me scorning this woman.

Posted on 03-26-2006 00:16:01 by .
    I thnk i would rather be “that woman” than bulimic.

Posted on 03-26-2006 02:21:02 by likeitsofar
    This is a great start, very sexy … but how about some BBW whose bodies aren’t totally obscured by plastic wrap?
    Also, how about some bigger, older, hairier men?

Posted on 03-26-2006 03:47:51 by penski
    Although I appreciate the tastes of others, I like my women tall, skinny and with little boobs.

*n

Posted on 03-26-2006 10:03:49 by lippi
    mummification is not so much my thing, but i’m happy you’re posting pictures of women of all sizes!

Posted on 03-26-2006 19:07:03 by sara
    more chubby boys too! i mean, i’m not going to argue with pictures of gorgeous skinny inked girls, they are super hot, and it seems like you’re making an effort to post more boys too… an occasional chubster boy (with LOTS of ink) would be so appreciated, you have nooo idea.

Posted on 03-26-2006 19:23:33 by Sade
    OMG,someone who looks like me YAAAY!

Posted on 03-26-2006 19:37:31 by penski
    Actually…I just had a thought – I’m 6’3″, about 240(?)lb and I like uberskinny girls…

The few ‘chubby chasers’ that I know are skinny men…

But rest assured – my digicam is ‘whack’ (I believe that’s the correct term that the kids use? ;)) so I won’t be submitting pics of my ink and man-tits.

If I go through with my next ink I will though – too awesome not to.

*n

Posted on 03-26-2006 22:55:13 by etoile
    I heartily endorse having other than skinny girls on here. Thanks!

Posted on 03-27-2006 08:20:09 by dogboy
    i mostly agree with what people have said about wanting more varied body shapes, but personally, having run the gamut of girl-sizes from saddlebags to nipple-on-an-ironingboard, i can’t help being slightly insulted that this is your one token image of a larger girl. while this is may float some readers’ boats[and please don;t think i'm mocking you for that], it implies that any girl over a US size 6 is not only wrapped in clingflim, but obsese. Worse, it makes their weight is the most important thing about them. Most people are beautiful in their own way, but the key to seeing that often lies in accepting and forgetting their weight, modifications, scars etc. I’d be much happier to carry on seeing pretty moddified girls[and boys!] who fulfil all the different sizes, styles and aesthetics. Shannon, you’ve got to agree that’s way better than one designated ‘large girl’ post once in a while.

Posted on 03-27-2006 08:59:37 by penski
    But he’s mentioned previously that he can only post what gets submitted; it’s up to us lot to get naked and take pictures.

*n

Posted on 03-27-2006 09:10:55 by n\’t really agree actually. I don\’t think “let\’s pretend their weight isn\’t there” is the right aproach, because it\’s a lie. The weight is there (heavy or thin), and the way that a person integrates their weight into their aesthetic is what makes them BBW versus just BW…

‘);

dogboy, no, I don’t really agree actually. I don’t think “let’s pretend their weight isn’t there” is the right aproach, because it’s a lie. The weight is there (heavy or thin), and the way that a person integrates their weight into their aesthetic is what makes them BBW versus just BW…

‘);

Posted on I mean? Some people look great at their weight, and other people look “too thin” or “too fat” because they haven\’t figured out how to unify their appearance… That\’s my feeling — figure out how to make it work, not try and pretend it doesn\’t exist for political reasons…

‘);
    by glider

me people look great at their weight, and other people look “too thin” or “too fat” because they haven’t figured out how to unify their appearance… That’s my feeling — figure out how to make it work, not try and pretend it doesn’t exist for political reasons…

Posted on 03-27-2006 11:20:10 by penski
    I’ve got to say that I agree completely. I feel best at about 15-16 stone (210-225lb) and it shows.

^An interesting ‘ideal weight’ site. It puts my ‘peoples choice’ ideal weight at 212lb. Does it correlate for anyone else here?

*n

Posted on 03-27-2006 12:49:24 by ammre
    i hate this picture…
    but then again, i’m 310lbs, and have been overweight since i was born (i was over 10lbs).
    I always perfer seeing skinny girls in pictures… but that’s becasue the media and my major influences throughout life have always told me that skinny is the only way to be beautiful.
    I bealieve that’s called something in the psychological field… hrm..

oh yes! internalized hatred…

Please, keep posting many, many bodytypes.

Posted on 03-27-2006 15:03:56 by Elly
    i’m really happy to see you trying to branch out with different body types, but this is rather unattrative way for this woman to portray herself (ok, my opinion, so shoot me, if you like it, thats cool too) but her boobs remind me of torpedos about to launch (sorry, it’s my truth) but i’m won’t chastize Shannon for this, rather the modified people of different shapes and sizes for not sending more in and giving him more material to work with. So disagrre with me, I’m just giving my two cents.

Posted on 03-27-2006 18:31:19 by Areefa
    More of all sizes, please. I am a bigger girl but I too have to agree, the rope bondage stuff grosses me out a bit. It’s like… how unflattering can you get? How many rolls can you create? I just want to see some soft bodies with lots of tattoo coverage. Anyone can get a subscription to Suicide Girls and view all the bony asses they want.

Posted on 03-27-2006 21:00:05 by Biscoito
    I wanna see chubby guys too!

Posted on 03-28-2006 07:03:08 by dogboy
    hmmmm,i think i’m bad at putting my views across cos the post underneath mine reflects is saying the same as what i meant. politics shouldnt affect self-perception, and i didn’t mean literally pretending someone isn’t overweight or skinny, i just mean that there should be people of all sizes rather than ‘here’s a fat girl’ [i totally realise it's up to us to post. no one is that stupid] i just get fed up of the need to classify everyone as ‘average’ ‘curvy’ etc. i’ll go out and say i don’t like the picture and i’d rather see all the usual stuff but with different size girls. but hey, that’s just what i think.

Posted on 03-28-2006 15:09:43 by outmywindow
    Oh penski, please don’t tell me all the “chubby chasers” are skinny!?! No!!! I wants me a big man (read: American football physique….. MMmmmmm, linemen….)!

I don’t want a guy I can kill with a hug! ;)

Posted on 03-29-2006 04:05:16 by mufkin
    For some reason it seems to me you threw the most unflattering picture of a fat girl up there and said, “is this what you like?” so everyone could say “no” and you could keep you happy skinny chickies coming. ;)

Expanding the modified culture and what you post in ModBlog when it comes to size is incredibly important, and as a big woman myself I would love to see more sexy fat girls just as much as I like to see the beautiful girls you already post.
    The lack of pictures you get is most likely because you just proclaimed your lack of joy for pictures of larger women. You run the site. Who do you think are the most impressionable? Who do you think want to impress you the most?
    I wouldn’t be expecting a ton (har har) of bbw pinup pics anytime soon.

Posted on 03-29-2006 06:20:44 by penski
    Outmywindow – I’m afraid all the ones I know are.

I’ve always been with skinny model-types…But that may be more to do with my magnetic personality, expansive bank account and huge, pierced and beaded wang than my big belly and man boobs.

*n

PS: if it weren’t obvious, not all of the above is true ;)

PPS: some is.

Posted on 03-29-2006 10:23:19 by cuthalcoven
    If I felt more comfortable, I would take a few pictures to submit. BUT- I hate the word “fat”, and that’s what seems to have been used here most by the people who don’t really like the picture. My piercings and tattoos help me feel comfortable in my own skin, so I’d be nice to share that with people who enjoy my body type AND my interest in piercings and tattoos…but I don’t know. It seems people still can’t see beauty in all shapes and sizes.

Posted on 03-29-2006 17:07:43 by penski
    I’d submit pics if my digicam wasn’t made by Sony last millenium and didn’t take (I shit you not) 3.5″ floppies (fnar) as storage media.

So – who wans to buy me a new one? I’ll love you long time.

*n

2. Seeing as how you (Glider) run the show here, I’d say stick to your tastes, and showcase people that are pleasant looking, and if you can get nice pictures of bigger girls, all the more power to you, but this kind of stuff is rubbish. if anyone is really that terrifically offended by skinny girls, feel free to create a competing blog, i’d definetly check it out, but back up off Shannon’s shit.

3. Hmm.. This seems to be the most unflattering picture of a large women that could have been chosen. Although I used to be as skinny, and even skinnier than many of the girls you post now, I’m not anymore. And yet, I still have some very hot pictures. I’m also not as large as the woman posted, no where near. I am inbetween. I am not offended in any way that you choose not to post pictures of larger women, I see nothing wrong with it. Sure, I am as a lesbian attracted to women in general. And I have my prerferences as well, I like a variety of women, but I’d post my favorites if I was in your position as well . So, after rambling, I guess my point is that you should post whatever you please!

4. I’m a BBW and just got nipple peircings a few days ago thanks to the body shop in kingston NY. If you want, I can submit some pics!!

More on topic, why is this woman wrapped in plastic and why is just one of her boobs pierced? :(