Shannon = Predictable

Oh FairyDust, you must have known that you’d end up on ModBlog with an irresistible picture like this. Twenty-four play piercings, done by my old friend Bullgod2481.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

5 thoughts on “Shannon = Predictable

Posted on 05-10-2006 02:11:55 by closedingirl
    It’s quite lovely.

Posted on 05-11-2006 04:09:14 by ammre
    reason number 18347 tha ti lvoe BME:
    The skinny half naked chick with the play piercings has 1 comment.
    The silly looking dude with his arm through his nuts has 16 comments.
    I like that we have our priorities. :)

Posted on 05-11-2006 14:26:50 by honore
    when i look at this girls face i see a 15 year old.

Posted on 05-11-2006 23:49:28 by vienna
    good for her. she looks young. now stop talking about how old people look on here.

Posted on 05-13-2006 04:58:20 by moi
    i think people point out when someone looks young because they may not be comfortable admitting that the girl turns them on if they think she is grossly underage.

Posted on 05-14-2006 18:04:13 by honore
    i understand that people have been pointing out how young people look lately, but i have not seen it in previous posts. however when i look at her face im just reminded of a young person. As far as myself being turned on by this photo, no. her breast are huge and she is white.
    so a lot of girls are doing the play piercings on their sides. it would be cool to see some new placments, like the guy on the cover of BME right now.

2. The girl in the pic is me….i dont know how comfortable iam with me on here there was no asking if i consented to be on here either. and im not as young as ya’ll think.

3. Drop me a line on IAM or via email if you’d like me to remove it (I don’t mind), but it was submitted by either you or BullGod2481 (I’d have to look it up to confirm which) specifically for posting…