"BME White Trash"

Miss Kiki and Kola, picture by Ale AKA Banana.

This entry was posted in ModBlog and tagged , , , by Shannon Larratt. Bookmark the permalink.

4 thoughts on “"BME White Trash"

Posted on 05-27-2006 12:03:51 by la negra
    cute couple!

great shot:)

Posted on 05-27-2006 14:13:49 by Court
    Haha thats a great pic, they’re hot together

Posted on 05-27-2006 22:13:29 by Avius
    That’s a great photo.

Posted on 05-28-2006 03:45:27 by DjL

..well it always works for me :)

Posted on 05-28-2006 04:42:02 by gally99
    the word “sunbathe” should be blocked on a site focusing on tattoos…

Posted on 05-28-2006 05:48:46 by outmywindow
    gally99: agreed! I never obsessed about wearing sunscreen until I got tattoos.

Posted on 05-28-2006 14:47:12 by a.
    I always loved my skin cos it’s really pale but my friends and family always told me that it looked unattractive and everybody kept pestering me every summer suggesting that I shuld get a tan (I am from Greece afterall). Now that I have tattoos though it works as a perfect excuse – instead of trying to explain that I like my skin the way it is (which sounds shocking to most of my acquaintances) I can just say that I have to keep my tats protected….

Posted on 05-28-2006 16:20:37 by -M
    greek chicks are so hot!

Posted on 05-28-2006 23:22:43 by toddy
    I wish I was that trash…

2. I stay tan year around =)

anyway,back to the trash,they look so cute sitting around on their random car parts.

3. Saludos Kola and Kiki, soy Jose el compa de Marzia. Estamos aqui en Mexico….molto bene. Estoy intentando buscar vuestro blog para enseñarselo a Cesar, el perforador de aqui, que tambien hace suspensiones. A ver si me decis cual es. Saludo